2 Cups steamed cauliflower rice (after steaming)
2 T shredded Parmesan (this could totally be optional – thought it would help bind it better)
Salt & Pepper
Other seasonings to taste (I used fresh cilantro and some lime juice)
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oven to 375-400.
1) Take steamed cauli, drain as much excess liquid as you can with a cheesecloth or white dishcloth. WARNING: this is very hot.
2) In a medium bowl, combine eggs, parmesan (or any other cheese), salt and pepper and/or any other seasoning you’d like to try.
3) Add cauli to egg mixture and combine well.
4) Spoon cauli/egg mixture onto pan like you would a pancake on a griddle. There should be enough for 4-6 depending on the size you want.
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes.
6) When ready to use, fry on a dry pan to brown them on each side. A couple minutes is about all it takes.