2 Cups steamed cauliflower rice (after steaming)
2 T shredded Parmesan (this could totally be optional – thought it would help bind it better)
Salt & Pepper
Other seasonings to taste (I used fresh cilantro and some lime juice)
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oven to 375-400.
1) Take steamed cauli, drain as much excess liquid as you can with a cheesecloth or white dishcloth. WARNING: this is very hot.
2) In a medium bowl, combine eggs, parmesan (or any other cheese), salt and pepper and/or any other seasoning you’d like to try.
3) Add cauli to egg mixture and combine well.
4) Spoon cauli/egg mixture onto pan like you would a pancake on a griddle. There should be enough for 4-6 depending on the size you want.
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes.
6) When ready to use, fry on a dry pan to brown them on each side. A couple minutes is about all it takes.
1 small to med head of Cauliflower (about 2-3 C once processed)
¼ tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt
½ tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp garlic powder
Pinch of crushed red pepper
¼ C Shredded Parmesan
¼ C Mozzarella
Optional: 1 T almond flour
Toppings of choice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prepare large sheet of parchment paper on baking stone or sheet.
Wash and dry head of cauliflower. Cut off florets. You don’t need the stems. Pulse in your food processor for about 30 seconds until cauliflower is finely chopped. Steam cauliflower, let it cool, and wring it to release as much moisture as possible.
Place cauliflower in a bowl and add cheeses and spices. Stir to combine and then add the egg. Mix thoroughly. Hands actually work the best.
Once combined, form the cauliflower into a crust on an oiled parchment paper. Press firmly and slide parchment paper on baking stone or pizza sheet.