Crock Pot Honey Sesame Pork Roast
Serves 6 people
3 pounds pork loin roast
1 T dried oregano
2 T dried basil
½ t black pepper, freshly ground
¾ t salt
2 T garlic, minced
½ C raw honey
2 T coconut oil, melted
1/2 C coconut aminos or Tamari
1/8 C toasted sesame seeds
Side suggestions: rice and steamed asparagus
- Place roast in crock pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine oregano, basil, garlic, pepper, salt, honey and aminos. Stir to combine well. Add sesame seeds and stir in.
- Pour sauce over roast.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove roast from crock pot. Shred if desired depending on how you are going to be serving.
- Reserve liquid and place in small pan on stove and bring to a boil until thickened, stirring constantly
- Pour juice over meat and/or serve with side of rice and steamed asparagus.