2 Cups steamed cauliflower rice (after steaming)
2 T shredded Parmesan (this could totally be optional – thought it would help bind it better)
Salt & Pepper
Other seasonings to taste (I used fresh cilantro and some lime juice)
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Heat oven to 375-400.
1) Take steamed cauli, drain as much excess liquid as you can with a cheesecloth or white dishcloth. WARNING: this is very hot.
2) In a medium bowl, combine eggs, parmesan (or any other cheese), salt and pepper and/or any other seasoning you’d like to try.
3) Add cauli to egg mixture and combine well.
4) Spoon cauli/egg mixture onto pan like you would a pancake on a griddle. There should be enough for 4-6 depending on the size you want.
5) Bake for 20-30 minutes.
6) When ready to use, fry on a dry pan to brown them on each side. A couple minutes is about all it takes.
I LOVE this simple street taco recipe. Tacos are ALWAYS a hit at my house and this version is a nice little change to the ordinary taco. There’s a marinade that is best if you can plan ahead and marinade the chicken overnight but you can make a quicker option, too, by just marinating for a few hours. The flavors blend so well and the ingredients are fresh and healthy! You can use your favorite tortilla or make your own from cauliflower tortillas to make them even healthier depending on your goals!
4 Tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1½ Tablespoons lime juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
1½ Tablespoons chipotle chili powder
2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
2 teaspoons smoked or regular paprika
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
freshly ground black pepper
1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
20-22 mini white corn tortillas
1 /2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
fresh lime juice